Cherry Pecan Black Bean Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter.
- Put cooked beans, eggs, melted butter, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar and baking powder in a food processor, and process until smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Stir pecans and cherries into batter, and spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.