Classic Oven-Baked Beef & Pinto Bean Tacos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the taco shells inside a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and ground meat, breaking it up with a spoon, and cooking for 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup water and cooked pinto beans, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Divide meat & bean mixture among taco shells and top with all of the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco shells are lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Top tacos with lettuce, salsa and sour cream, and serve immediately.